February 2016–present • 8230 Leesburg Pike, Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Graphic Designer
- Designed marketing material for course materials such as, charts and graphs, layout design, web banners, and logos
- Designed print materials such as, posters and catalogues
- Designed motion graphics and digital advertisements
- Used Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Worked to enforce and create new visual brand guidelines
- Administered company’s program management software
June 2015–November 2015 • 1861 International Drive McLean, Va 22102
- Graphic Designer (temporary position)
- Designed marketing material for properties and events such as, flyers, e-blasts, banners, and logos
- Used Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and proprietary software to create marketing materials
- Helped plan and organize events
- Took photographs of property sites for integrating into marketing materials
The Borenstein Group
June 2014–August 2014 • 1120 Waples Mill Road Suite 420, Fairfax, Va 22030
- Internship for Creative Department
- Participated in the complete design process from inception to completion
- Used Adobe creative suite and WordPress
- Designed marketing graphics such as letterheads, business cards, advertisements, and charts and graphs
May 2013–August 2013 5203 • Leesburg Pike Two Skyline Place, Suite 400, Falls Church, VA, 22041
- Internship for Graphics Department of Proposal team
- Designed, developed, and produced graphics for various proposals and marketing material
- Catalogued graphic artifacts in IntelliDyne proposal graphic archive
August 2012–May 2015 • Longwood University, Farmville, VA 23909
- Vice President(May 2014–May 2015)
- Publicity Chair (August 2012–May 2014)
- Designed posters for events for fundraisers.
- Assisted in planning events for club.
Free-Lance Graphic Designer
2011 • West Potomac High School SHOUT Project
- Assisted design for website for a community work organization, Grow.
- Developed logo ideas.
- West Potomac High School
- Illustrated posters for A Mid Summer Nights Dream Theater Production.
- Designed poster and logo for Power of Pink event
Longwood University, Farmville, VA 23909
BFA: Visual and Performing Arts, concentration in Graphic Design 2015
Innovative graphic designer with excellent organizational and communication skills. Demonstrated understanding of composition when designing logos, posters, banners, and other graphic materials.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Bridge, Acrobat, Premiere)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Apple iOS and PC Computers